**********Test Automation experience in Sales Force using Provar is an absolute requirement — DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THIS EXPERIENCE ***************
- Database experience required for this position.
You must be an individual who can test cloud based applications through the Force.com platform with an in-depth understanding of salesforce and its limitations.
Must possess knowledge of Java and various other programming languages.
Experience testing building functionalities in a sandbox with Visual force or Apex
Bug Fixing and tracking in Jira is one of the main job roles
Ongoing documentation throughout the development also forms a major role
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 3 years of technology consulting or other relevant industry experience
- Experience working independently with minimal supervision and guidance
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience exercising mature judgment
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools
- Prior experience in a functional Salesforce role
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to facilitate functional design sessions with client
- Strong understanding of Force.com, Communities, Service Cloud
- Strong understanding of enterprise architecture and integrations with Salesforce (APIs, MuleSoft, SSO, Identity and Access Management)
- Strong understanding of Salesforce design and development best practices
- Experience Designing salesforce interfaces
- Coding against the salesforce API
- Designing the data model
- Design and develop enterprise mid-tier components of web driven n-tier application framework with technologies such as: Java, C++, ORM (Hibernate, JPA), Spring, Spring Security, JSON, REST, SOAP, XML.
- Implement web services, data persistence access features and external interfaces to third-party systems
- Partner closely with front-end and database engineers to ensure features are developed holistically
- Comply to coding standards for performance, ease of maintenance and scalability and application security.
- Follow Agile software development methodology and team architecture standards.
- Participate in design, code, and test inspections throughout life cycle to identify issues/defects
- Experience as a salesforce administrator and customizing salesforce
- Force API experience
- Apex Developer experience
- Experience testing in an Agile environment
- Experience testing and integrating complex software systems through the full system development lifecycle
- Salesforce Certified Administrator, Salesforce Application Builder, Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant would be desirable
- JIRA Software, TestRail experience are a plus.
Job Type: Full-time