*********** DO NOT APPLY TO THIS ROLE IF YOU DO NOT HAVE DEEP AUTOMATION TESTING EXPERIENCE IN THE HEALTH CARE DOMAIN OF AT LEAST 5 YEARS — YOU WILL BE IMMEDIATELY REJECTED AS THIS IS A HARD REQUIREMENT***********
This is a W2 Full Time w/benefit package position —
Responsibilities: Quality Assurance Tester & Analyst.
Complete in-depth understanding of the Healthcare domain with focus on EDI and other HIPPA transactions
Must have DEEP AUTOMATION TESTING EXPERIENCE – manual testers will be rejected.
* Ensure proper procedures are followed to introduce changes and fixes into the operating environment in order to ensure the lowest possible error rate.
* Proactively monitors software maintenance levels to ensure optimization and corrective fixes are applied.
* Develops, updates, and maintains operations manuals, inventories, and written procedures relative to installing, maintaining, and using Operating Systems and subsystems software.
* Provide technical assistant to all customers; Operations, Help Desk, and Application Programming areas to leverage technology and resolve problems.
* Develops and executes formal test plans to ensure the delivery of quality applications.
* Participates in test planning, writing test cases/scripts, test case automation and test execution. * Testing may include application, network, system and user acceptance testing.
* Day to day administration of Operating Systems and Subsystems software to ensure peak efficiency and reliability.
* Superior troubleshooting capabilities to diagnose and resolve problem.
* Analyze findings from process reviews and develop reports to highlight trends/ opportunities for improvement.Requirements:
* This position required a BA/BS in Computer Science with 3-5 years of prior experience in the specific technical discipline, or equivalent experience.
* Good knowledge of information systems elements (hardware, software, network) and their application to business functions/processes.
* Experience in conducting self-assessments and readiness reviews to prepare a project for process maturity evaluation.
* experience with Claim processing and End-end Health Insurance business processing.
* Exp with Testing tools such as HP ALM, Selenium, Web Services testing, ETL testing, Automation test tools and App Data store testing. Message history
Selenium experience is a must – you will be rejected if you do not have this skillset
Micro strategy experience will be an advantage
DevOps will be an advantage
Previous Project work in an Agile Continuous Integration Environment is a HARD REQUIREMENT
Job Type: Full-time